Why Spray Foam
The installation of spray foam insulation in your homes can make a significant improvement in your home’s level of comfort and more.
Spray Foam Affordable?
The value and cost efficiency of Spray Foam Insulation will effect you for years to come. In addition the cost might not be what you thought.
This is the first step towards assessing how much energy your home or building consumes. This is a free server provides by us.
Leaders in Spray Foam Insulation
Our company’s mission is to provide the best possible service, combined with the best possible form of insulation, to give our customers healthy, safe, and energy efficient environments for their homes and businesses. One of our biggest goals is to help our customers bring their energy costs down in order to save them money.
We are an innovative insulation installer using the latest products and techniques to ensure superior energy performance. By researching independent studies and Government reports on energy and health issues related to our industry, we have chosen the safest, healthiest and highest performing insulation systems available today, which are from DEMILEC (USA).
Contact us to learn more about how choosing the right insulation can make a difference.
Best number to call: (815) 692-3626
What People are Saying
- Sealtite put foam insulation in a tool shed we built and the house within the tool shed. Plus they put blown insulation in the ceiling of the shed portion. We are very pleased with the service the provided. They were prompt, neat and tidy…cleaned up everything, were very cordial and efficient. Once they were gone, we would not have known they were there! We have already suggested their service to others!
Rodney and Candy Godbee, Kempton IL
- Sealtite did two projects for us - insulating our sun room and our farm shop. We were very pleased with their quality of service. They were prompt on returning our calls and emails and were very good at educating us on the various products and options we had…giving us choices. Very thorough and patient. Thank you! -- David Meiss
David Meiss, Gridley IL, 309-275-9269
- Sealtite did an A+ job insulating our Quonset shop. They came in and set everything nice and neat. They were timely, courteous, honest, hard-working … all for a reasonable price. They went above and beyond! Now they have completed three projects for us, and we have already referred them to others!
Branden Sancken, Saunemin IL
- We are very pleased with the job Sealtite did for us. They insulated our upstairs with open-cell insulation and downstairs with closed-cell insulation and also put cellulose in the attic. Neat and efficient, they kept a consistent thickness in filling between the studs. We heard from experienced people after seeing the job completed that it was a superior finished product when compared to others.
Daniel Steidinger, Chatsworth, IL
- As a retired builder, I would absolutely recommend Sealtite. They are there when needed, responsible, timely, courteous, and they clean up very well when done. Good business people and very customer-oriented. I have enjoyed working with them as they do everything that you would expect them to and more. I would absolutely recommend them.
Terry Pinkerton – Pinkerton Construction LLC